This summer, when my wife and I moved to Greenville, South Carolina, we had five criteria for selecting our new home:
- Our home must have a dishwasher.
- Our home needs electricity and plumbing.
- Our home can't smell bad.
- Our home has to be big enough to store all of Oprah's toys.
- Most importantly, our home needs to be within walking distance of Dunkin Donuts.
OUR HOME NEEDS TO BE WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE OF DUNKIN DONUTSLiving within walking distance of Dunkin Donuts was Callie's and my most important criterion for selecting our home. That way when we eat donuts all the time, we can walk off all the fat. Plus, if we have too much coffee caffeine in our system, we can yell and kick our daily trash cans, on the way home, outside. Yelling and kicking trash cans is an outside activity. Just ask your mom*.
We were excited about moving next to Dunkin Donuts- until we visited the Dunkin Donuts! Turns out, compared to all the other Dunkin donuts I have been to, the Dunkin Donuts Dunkin Donuts at 1779 Woodruff Road, Greenville, South Carolina, 29607, is sucky. Below, I will tell you why.