|Callie and Jake in front of the NO TV TV!|
I am recording my CD and DVD at the end of March. More details will come later this week.
NO TV UNTIL MARCH 30!
I am addicted to TV. It is a complete time waster for me. I am taking in too much input from the world and not giving enough back to the world. So, my wife and I decided to not watch TV again until March. We didn't watch TV Monday night, January 20th. However, Tuesday, January 21, is the official start for our 2014 NO TV campaign.
Moreover, I personally will not watch TV until The Wedding AlBUM CD and DVD are recorded. So, no TV for me until March 30! That's 70 days of NO TV!
NO TV TILL MARCH 30 MEANS:
|Recording The Wedding AlBUM|
CD & DVD
at Austin's The Institution Theater!
- NO watching Netflix.
- NO watching Amazon Prime movies
- NO watching downloaded movies.
- NO watching streaming movies.
A FEW REASONABLE EXCEPTIONS:
- My wife says she is going to watch the Olympics. Good for her. I will skip the Olympics. Good for me.
- The Broncos and The Seahawks are in the Super Bowl. I typically don't give a rat's banana about sports. The Broncos have let me down more than my hope and dreams. But, we may end up watching the Super Bowl anyway cause it is fun to hang out with friends.
- If a world-altering news event happens, (9/11, JFK, asteroid, incarcerated relative, Y2K2) then we will watch the news.
- Lastly, we can watch Youtube if it has something to do with work. For example, I like to watch Jake Johannsen's Lettermen sets. They are funny, and a good example of how to do a showcase set on TV.
Here we go!
Bye! I'm Jake!